surviving life, kids and the man in black....

an occassional glance at my hectic life....

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

living my own blog...

i think i figured out why i am such a slacker-blogger. i'm to busy reading everyone else's stuff! after getting up each morning, showering, getting the kids dressed and fed, i take some computer time for myself. usually the kids are eating or watching some morning tv. i find that i usually have about 10-20 minutes to myself. so i check my email, my yahoo groups, babycenter, and then the blogs i read. then i finally get around to blogging myself, something (or more likely someone!) distracts me. then i rarely have a chance to come back and finish what i started.

so here's the new approach..blog first, read later. ssimple enough, right? let's see if i can actually implement it, lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home