surviving life, kids and the man in black....

an occassional glance at my hectic life....

Monday, May 29, 2006

PINK!!!!!!

no not the rock star...

it was a monday memorial day night. everyone, including t.m.i.b. (who I got to *see* in black today.....yum, yum!) was quietly sleeping in their beds. i was bored and looking for something to do. i thought to myself, let's post a pic or 2 on the blog. so i dug out a mothers day photo (better late than never, right?) then i thought to myself, it's almost june, and summer is right around the corner...let's give the ole blog a new look. i literally sqealed with excitement when i came across this *fabulous* pink layout. 2 of my favorite things come crashing together....my boys (all 3 of them) and pink!

you better get used to it because it'll probably be this way till i die.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home